Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Let it Snow!

This morning on the way to work, Erik and I discovered snow covering the cars.  Excited by the opportunity, I promptly grabbed some and lobbed a ball at Erik's back.  A perfect hit.  :)  This is definitely the earliest in the year that I've ever seen snow before.  I was surprised, especially since everyone's been telling me that it only snows once a year or so in Busan.  That's fine with me; I don't want to have to walk through it everyday on my way to work.  But who knows, maybe this winter will be the exception to the rule.  This summer certainly was.  It was supposed to be humid with little rain after the monsoon season, hot, and sunny; instead, it was hot and rather wet.  In China this winter, they're already having record snowfall, with collapsing buildings and all.  I know our winter won't be anything like that in Busan, but maybe there will be more snow than usual.  Only time will tell, but I could do with a few more snowball opportunities. :D

1 comment:

Teresa said...

I think you need to be a writer my dear. Very good reading.
Love you
Mom